- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mercedes Masohn has joined Fox’sThe Finder, booking the female lead opposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clark Duncan.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that the actress, who most recently filmed Alan Ball’s All Signs of Death pilot for HBO, will play Deputy U.S. Marshal Isabel Zambada in the Bones spinoff, as first reported by TV Line.
The Chuck and All My Children actress’ character is described as being a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life.
Repped buy Greene & Associated Talent Agency and manager Lena Roklin, Masohn will next appear as the lead in the Screen Gems feature Terminal.
In addition, Maddie Hasson, 16, has joined the freshman series as a regular, playing Willa, a manipulative girl born into a family of crime who assist the guys with their investigation.
The Finder premieres in January and will take over Bones’ time slot when star Emily Deschanel goes on maternity leave.
Jethro Nededog contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day