- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet has booked her first gig since leaving the show.
Burke-Charvet, let go from the ABC celebrity dance competition series in February and replaced by Fox Sports’ Erin Andrews, will stay in the Disney/ABC family with a recurring role on ABC Family comedy Melissa & Joey, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Appearing in two episodes airing in June, Burke-Charvet will play Felicia, Joe’s (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart).
Meanwhile, Carol Burnett Show star Tim Conway will appear in the sitcom’s “special” May 15 episode, featuring clips from all four years. Details on who Conway plays are being kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, whose last acting credit was a 2006 guest stint on Las Vegas, is repped by CAA and Bx2 Management. Conway is repped by Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty and Neal Management.
Melissa & Joey airs Wednesdays on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy