- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The villains are on the rise in the second season of Gotham — and that includes some new threats to the city.
THR has an exclusive first look at the promotional artwork for the launch of the sophomore season of Fox’s DC Entertainment crime series, which features Ben McKenzie, Robin Lord Taylor, David Mazouz and the rest of the cast on an inverted cityscape that looks more than a little like the logo of a somewhat famous superhero. (Not to mention, Mazouz’s Bruce Wayne appears to have investigated an underground cave … perhaps one filled with bats.)
That’s not all, however. Attentive viewers will notice two unfamiliar faces on the key art. Those belong to new villains Theo Galvan (True Blood‘s James Frain), a billionaire who claims to want to save the city from itself, and his sister Tabitha (Gracepoint‘s Jessica Lucas), who may be better known to comic book fans as the supervillain Tigress. Both actors, who will be joining the series as regulars for the second season, can be seen below for the first time as their characters in images by photographer Mark Seliger.
Gotham returns on Fox Sept. 21. With this many bad guys to deal with, Jim Gordon’s really got his work cut out for him keeping the city from self-destruction.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day