- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The world can’t wait to meet Cait.
The first promo for I Am Cait, Caitlyn Jenner‘s new E! docuseries, grabbed more than 4.5 million views online in a single day, according to the cable network.
E! released the promo Wednesday, two days after Jenner’s Vanity Fair cover was unveiled. The Vanity Fair images, the accompanying video and the E! promo include the first footage of Jenner since her transition.
Thanks to both Jenner’s Vanity Fair cover and the news about her stepdaughter Kim Kardashian‘s pregnancy, E! Online had 5.2 million unique visitors – its biggest non-awards day of 2015.
Jenner has been breaking all sorts of records lately. On Monday, Vanity Fair scored its biggest day in site history with 9 million unique visitors. The Conde Nast publication also said it drew 13.1 million “organic video views” for a behind-the-scenes featurette from Jenner’s cover shoot with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
Back in April, Jenner’s highly anticipated TV interview with Diane Sawyer drew 17.1 million viewers.
Her eight-part docuseries I Am Cait will premiere on July 26 at 9 p.m. on E!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day