- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The upcoming Arrow/Flash spinoff continues to grow.
British actor Franz Drameh is joining the untitled CW series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Drameh will play Jay Jackson, a former high school athlete who was injured in a debilitating accident. He has been scraping by as an auto mechanic, and will grow to have a surprising affiliation with the STAR Labs team.
He joins a growing roster of stars on the project, which is from Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim. Other actors in the mix include The Flash‘s Wentworth Miller (Leonard Snart/Captain Cold), Dominic Purcell (Mick Rory/Heatwave) and Victor Garber (Dr. Martin Stein/one half of Firestorm). Also signed on are Arrow‘s Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/the Atom and Caity Lotz, whose Arrow character Sara Lance/Canary died earlier this season. CW superhero universe newcomer Ciara Renee has been cast as Hawkgirl.
The Arrow/Flash team-up comes as Berlanti and Kreisberg are prepping CBS’ DC Comics take on Supergirl, which has a series commitment at the network. The spinoff also hails from Warner Bros. Television and Greg Berlanti Productions’ topper Sarah Schechter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day