- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Hamill is headed to The Flash.
Hamill will play the Trickster, a villain that he also played in the short-lived The Flash series that aired on CBS in the ’90s, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
See more ‘The Flash’: Every Major DC Character on The CW Series
The role is described as being a new spin on the character, with this version being an anarchist terrorist serving a life sentence. When a copycat Trickster starts wreaking havoc on the city, the Flash (Grant Gustin) and Det. West (Jesse L. Martin) seek out Hamill’s character for help. He’ll appear in a 2015 episode. Hitflix first reported the casting.
Hamill joins a growing roster of alums from the ’90s version of The Flash. Original Flash John Wesley Shipp plays Barry’s father in the CW version, while Amanda Pays once again plays Dr. Tina McGee. starting with Tuesday’s episode.
Here’s a look at Hamill’s work as the original Trickster.
The Flash airs 8 p.m. Tuesdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day