- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has a new look for season two.
The CW has debuted the first photo of Gustin in the costume, which features a different logo that is closer to Barry’s from the comics. The new emblem is white and gold versus the red and gold from season one. The costume was on display at Comic-Con, alongside other props from Arrow and The Flash.
The Flash is delving deep into DC Comics mythology in season two, with the producers revealing at Comic-Con that the show will introduce Earth-Two, an alternate Earth featuring different heroes and villains. Among those knew heroes is Jay Garrick (Teddy Sears), who in comic book lore was the original fastest man alive. In the show, he will arrive in Central City to warn Barry and his STAR Labs friends of an impending danger that he needs help to stop.
Other new faces for season two include sci-fi veteran Michael Ironside as the abusive father to Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).
The Flash returns for season two Oct. 6 on The CW at 8 p.m.
For comparison’s sake, here’s the season one costume from The Flash:
To sign up for Live Feed TV alerts for news and scoop on your favorite shows, please go to THR.com/FeedNews.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day