- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) is bringing a different look to Comic-Con.
Warner Bros. TV is showing off its costumes, and among them is a slightly different Flash costume. In the new look, the Flash sports a white and gold emblem on the chest, versus red and gold for season one (see below).
There are other goodies from The Flash and Arrow on display, and more answers about the upcoming seasons will be dished out on Saturday night during a massive, three-hour panel that will also feature CBS’ Supergirl, Fox’s Gotham, and CW’s Legends of Tomorrow and animated spinoff Vixen.
Check out the goods below.
The Arrow costume:
Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) glasses:
The season one costume from The Flash:
Stay tuned for more from DC’s TV presence at Comic-Con.
To sign up for Live Feed TV alerts for news and scoop on your favorite shows, please go to THR.com/FeedNews.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day