- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Following is getting more mysterious in season two.
Fox’s serial killer drama has booked Oz alum Lee Tergesen for the upcoming sophomore season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Booked for a guest-starring role in the seventh episode, Tergesen will portray Kurt Bolen, described as a normal family man whom Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) suspects may harbor a dark secret.
When The Following returns Monday, Jan. 20, expect a major time jump between seasons. “We will jump forward a year with our surviving characters,” creator Kevin Williamson said at Comic-Con, adding that the story moves away from the FBI and will be more “character-driven.”
Repped by Gersh and Industry Entertainment, Tergesen starred as Tobias Beecher on HBO’s Oz. Other TV credits include gigs on Longmire, Army Wives, Copper, Red Widow, Generation Kill and The Big C.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day