- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is joining Fox News Channel as an on-air contributor.
Fox anchor Harris Faulkner announced the hiring during her 11 a.m. program Tuesday, which also included an interview with McEnany. “We will be seeing much more from her in the future,” Faulkner said in announcing the hire.
McEnany was most recently press secretary for President Donald Trump, departing at the end of his term in January. She joined the White House in early 2020. She had previously been a contributor to CNN before joining the administration.
Her move to Fox had been rumored for some time after a financial disclosure form she filed included details about a contract with the channel.
A source familiar with the matter confirmed that they had previously had discussions with McEnany but had put them on pause, adding, “We are open to hiring her in the future given we do not condone cancel culture.”
McEnany is the second notable official from the Trump White House to join Fox News Media, following economic adviser Larry Kudlow, who is now the host of a show on Fox Business Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day