- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC Family’s The Fosters is expanding its family.
Dallas alum Patrick Duffy has booked a key guest role on the drama series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Duffy will be joined by fellow Dallas alum Marlene Forte and Ugly Betty‘s Tony Plana, who have also booked gigs on the series.
On the drama about a lesbian couple and their children, Duffy will guest as Robert Quinn Sr., the domineering and abrasive father of Robert Quinn (Kerr Smith) and appear in an episode set air in March.
See more Faces of Fall 2014
Plana and Forte (the latter of whom returns to ABC Family after her role on The Secret Life of the American Teenager) will guest star in two episodes as Victor and Elena, the newly discovered relatives to the Adams Foster family. They also will appear in March episodes.
The Fosters is executive produced by Jennifer Lopez, with creators Bradley Bredeweg and Peter Paige, who serve as the show’s writers. Joanna Johnson also serves as executive producer.
The Fosters returns Jan. 19 on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day