- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One of the breakout stars of MTV’s Faking It is heading to Freeform.
Transgender actor Elliot Fletcher has booked a multiple-episode guest arc on the upcoming fourth season of The Fosters, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Fletcher will take on the role of Aaron, an attractive and intriguing law student who Callie (Maia Mitchell) meets at a coffee shop. He will make his debut in the July 11 episode.
Fletcher is currently recurring on MTV comedy Faking It, where he booked the role following a nationwide casting call for trans actors and actresses. He is recurring as Noah, a transgender character who is charismatic, confident and hip and is equal parts charming and vulnerable. Noah is the boy next door with a leather jacket and a rock ‘n’ roll attitude who plays guitar or bass for a band that competes in a battle of the bands contest.
Fletcher is repped by Gregory David Mayo.
The Fosters returns for its fourth season on June 20 on Freeform.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day