- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s Rake has found a love interest for Greg Kinnear.
Edge of Darkness alum Bojana Novakovic has landed the role of Mikki in the adaptation of the Australian series about a brilliant but self-destructive criminal defense lawyer named Keegan Joye.
Novakovic will play a pretty, smart, spunky, grounded and tender-but-tough chameleon. When we first meet Mikki, she’s a high-priced prostitute with a five-year “relationship” with Kinnear’s Keegan. In spite of the fact that he’s in love with her, she has a bigger plan. She chose her current life in order to pay for law school and has a way of cutting through the crap and telling the truth — especially to Keegan.
She joins a cast that includes Miranda Otto as Keegan’s ex-wife and Necar Zadegan as one of his best friends.
Novakovic’s credits include Satisfaction, The Cooks and ABC’s miniseries Marking Time. On the feature side, she also appeared in Drag Me to Hell, Devil and the upcoming Shadows From the Sky. She’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day