- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network said Friday that the award-winning chef and hospitality expert will be back for a second year to help save struggling establishments across the country.
“With Hotel Hell, Gordon has proved once again that he’s one of the most successful and appealing personalities on television,” said Mike Darnell, Fox’s president of alternative entertainment. “He delivered an amazing new show for us this summer that fans immediately embraced, and I can’t wait for him to get started on an even more exciting season two.”
The six-episode season, which concludes Monday, is fresh off a summer high, posting a 15 percent week-over-week growth in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic. Overall, Hotel Hell ranks as the summer’s No. 1 new series among adults 18-49, 18-34, 25-54 and women 18-49, 25-54 and all key male demos, scoring as one of the top 10 shows overall this summer in the key demo.
“The response to Hotel Hell has been truly extraordinary, and we’re really excited to have the opportunity to turn around many more hotels in dire need of intervention,” Ramsay said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day