- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox News’ Sean Hannity has nabbed the first TV interview with George Zimmerman, who stands accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
The hour-long sitdown will air Wednesday night at 9 p.m. ET, according to Fox News Channel.
Zimmerman will open up about what happened the night he allegedly fatally shot Martin last February while on duty as a neighborhood watchman. His defense lawyer, Mark O’Mara, will also join the interview to discuss the case and “rumors circulating about the bail donations and hidden money,” said Fox.
Zimmerman had initially claimed self-defense, while Martin’s parents decried the tragic incident as an act of racial profiling, along with millions of outraged supporters.
In April, Zimmerman was charged with the second-degree murder of Martin.
That same month, Hannity — in hot pursuit of an interview — spoke with Zimmerman off the record but would not disclose what the two talked about. He later interviewed Zimmerman’s father, who alleged Martin attacked his son.
On Tuesday, Fox News shot down reports that Hannity offered to pay Zimmernan’s legal bills.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day