- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
O.J. Simpson can be seen talking about how whoever killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman “grabbed the knife” and had to get rid of “bloody clothes” in a new teaser for Fox’s O.J. Simpson: The Last Confession.
The special is set to premiere this Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT, and features footage from Simpson’s 2006 interview with Judith Regan, which was intended to promote his If I Did It book, in which he wrote about, hypothetically, how he would have killed his ex-wife and Goldman.
The interview — which Fox called “wide-ranging” and “no-holds-barred” in a release — allows Simpson to give a similar, hypothetical account of what happened on the night his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were murdered.
It was originally set to air the same year it was filmed; however, Fox pulled it after facing criticism from the families of Brown and Goldman.
The new special will be hosted by Soledad O’Brien, and a panel of analysts will discuss the interview afterwards.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day