- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox led Tuesday with comedies Glee and Raising Hope posting ratings gains this week while competitors largely held steady or declined.
Glee (11.6 million viewers, 4.9 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) featured a guest appeareance by Gwyneth Paltrow (who, as you’ll recall did no favors for the Country Music Awards) and was up 7% to rank as the night’s top-rated show. Hope (6.1 million, 2.7) climbed 8%, hitting its best demo number since its second episode. A Hope repeat filled the 9:30 p.m. slot.
CBS was nearly perfectly flat across the board, with NCIS (19.4 million, 3.9) and NCIS: LA (15.8 million, 3.3). The Good Wife (11.7 million, 2.2) won its hour against soft competition.
NBC’s Biggest Loser (6.9 million, 2.5) was up 4% this week, though Parenthood (4.8 million, 1.8) sank 14% to its lowest rating yet.
ABC’s No Ordinary Family (6.7 million, 1.7) dropped 23% to a season low, followed by an on par Dancing with the Stars results show (17.2 million, 3.3) whose verdict prompted one viewer to take a shotgun and blast his TV. At 10 p.m., Detroit 187 (8.4 million, 1.8) climbed slightly.
The CW’s One Tree Hill (1.9 million, 0.9) was up a tenth; Life Unexpected (1.4 million, 0.6) was down a notch.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day