- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox topped Tuesday with a new episode of Glee. The drama averaged a 4.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.7 million viewers followed by new episodes of comedies Raising Hope (2.5, 6.2 million) and Traffic Light (1.6, 3.9 million).
Glee and Raising Hope were down 13% and 7% respectively. But television usage overall was down 6% in the 8 p.m. hour likely due to the start of daylight savings time.
The Biggest Loser Couples (2.7, 8.0 million) propelled NBC to a second place finish, although the reality series also saw a week-to-week downturn, likely in part thanks to low TV usage. America’s Next Great Restaurant (1.6, 3.9 million) won a non-competitive 10 p.m. hour.
CBS (1.9, 10.3 million) was third for the night with reruns of Tuesday lineup NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles and The Good Wife.
Univision was fourth averaging a 1.7 demo rating with 4.3 million viewers.
The finale of V (1.8, 5.2 million) did not help ABC. The network was fifth for the night averaging a 1.3 demo rating with 4.8 million viewers. V (1.8, 5.2 million) was down 14% compared to last year’s season ender while a new episode of Detroit 1-8-7 (1.3, 5.8 million) was up 18% to place second at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day