- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you thought last week’s double elimination was a ploy to get our attention during the week of Thanksgiving, you’d probably be right. But, the show is doing it again this week.
Fox’s The X Factor announced on Tuesday that there will be another two performers cut on Thursday’s results show and that British rapper Tinie Tempah will be the guest performer.
As THR previously reported, the final seven performers are taking on Michael Jackson this week. And the two who fail to live up to the King of Pop’s legacy will have to beat it.
Meanwhile executive producer Simon Cowell is introducing his countryman, London-born rapper Tinie Tempah, to America on Thursday. The artist has blazed the UK charts with his double platinum first album, Disc-Overy. It debuted at No. 1 last year and has since produced two No. 1 hit singles. He was also the top-selling British debut act of 2010.
The X Factor performance show airs Wednesday with the results show airing on Thursday – both at 8 p.m. on Fox.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina