- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hostages star Tate Donovan has found his next gig: Fox’s 24 revival.
The Argo actor has joined the cast of the network’s limited series 24: Live Another Day, Fox announced Tuesday.
24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Kiefer Suthlerland‘s Jack Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24.
Donovan will play Mark Boudreau, an astute and strong-willed political adviser who is married to President James Heller’s (William Devane) daughter, Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) — Jack’s former flame.
He joins a cast that includes returning stars Devane, Raver and Mary Lynn Rajskub, who reprise their roles from the original series, as well as new castmembers Yvonne Strahovski, Benjamin Bratt, Michael Wincott (The Crow) and Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Judy Davis.
24: Live Another Day debuts with a two-hour premiere May 5 at 8 p.m.
Donovan, whose credits include Deception, Damages and The O.C., is repped by Gersh.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day