- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s Broadchurch adaptation has added another series regular to its swelling cast.
Lucky 7 alum Stephen Louis Grush has joined the cast of the ensemble event series known as Gracepoint.
The 10-part series, which In Treatment’s Dan Futterman and Anya Epstein have been tapped to run, follows the events and investigation that unfold in the sleepy seaside town of Gracepoint after the tragic and mysterious death of a young boy.
Grush will portray Vince Novik, Mark’s (Michael Pena) best friend and hard-working plumbing apprentice. Vince is loyal to Mark but the latter hasn’t given him the raise he was promised and Vince has mounting debut and a sick mother to look after.
The actor, whose credits include The Mob Doctor, Chicago Code and Detroit 1-8-7, joins a cast that is toplined by David Tennant, Anna Gunn, Jacki Weaver and Nick Nolte. Kevin Rankin, Virginia Kull, Jessica Lucas, Kevin Zegers, Madalyn Horcher and Kendrick Sampson co-star.
Grush is repped by WME and Robert Stein Management. A premiere date for Gracepoint has not yet been announced.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day