- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox is expressing an early vote of confidence for Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life.
The midseason comedy has been picked up for seven additional episodes, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
With the addition, Cooper Barrett’s total episode count now grows to 13 episodes. The order comes as the rookie half-hour from sibling studio 20th Century Fox Television and The Jackal Group was poised to wrap production on its initial six-episode order.
The single-camera comedy celebrates the mistakes and misadventures people make during the years after college before settling down. Jack Cutmore-Scott leads a cast that also includes Meaghan Rath, Charlie Saxton and Justin Bartha.
The series will take over the Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. slot after Scream Queens wraps its freshman run. A premiere date for Cooper Barrett has not yet been determined.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day