- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s untitled Marvel drama continues to round out its cast.
Joining the X-Men project is The Goldbergs favorite Natalie Alyn Lind, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The action-adventure drama from Matt Nix and Bryan Singer focuses on the Stewarts, two ordinary parents (True Blood‘s Stephen Moyer and an uncast female lead) who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.
Lind will play Lauren, the Stewarts‘ daughter who is smart, pretty, popular, organized and already ahead on her college applications — essentially the model of a perfect child.
Burn Notice grad Nix wrote the pilot, which Singer will direct. The duo executive produce alongside Lauren Shuler Donner, Simon Kinberg, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory. 20th Century Fox Television will produce in association with Marvel Television.
Lind’s credits include playing love interest Dana on ABC’s The Goldbergs as well as episodes of Fox’s Gotham and The CW’s iZombie. She is repped by MGMT Entertainment, Coast to Coast Talent Group and Sloane Offer.
Lind joins a cast that also includes Moyer, Switched at Birth‘s Blair Redford, Jamie Chung and Sean Teale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day