- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With White Collar‘s six-season end in sight, co-star Willie Garson is keeping busy.
The actor has landed a guest-starring role on Fox’s upcoming comedy series Weird Loners, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more Faces of Fall 2014
Weird Loners is the story of four relationship-phobic people (Becki Newton, Zachary Knighton, Nate Torrence and Meera Rohit Kumbhani) who are unexpectedly thrust into each other’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a Queens, N.Y., townhouse. Michael Weithorn penned the script and executive produce the 20th Century Fox Television entry alongside Jake Kasdan and Melvin Mar (New Girl).
Garson will appear in the fourth episode, playing Carl, a friend of Eric’s (Torrence) who offers up a trade to Eric for a better position in live-action chess for a date with Caryn (Becki Newton).
A premiere date for Weird Loners has not yet been determined.
Garson’s casting comes days after the actor signed on to produce and co-star in Fox’s The Courtship of Eddie’s Father. Garson will play the role of Norman and produce — as well as co-write — the Warner Bros. Television comedy.
Garson is repped by Paradigm, John Carabino Management and attorney Wendy Heller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Producers Guild of America