- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
French commercial network M6 has commissioned a local-language version of hit British entertainment show Saturday Night Takeaway. ITV Studios France will produce the French version. Guillaume Pley and Jerome Anthony will host the show, which in the original version is fronted by English celebrities Ant and Dec.
Titled Tout Peut Arriver (Anything Could Happen), the French show will air later this year. M6’s initial commission is for 10, 110-minute-long episodes of the show.
Saturday Night Takeaway is combination entertainment and game show, in which the hosts pick audience members at random to participate in surprise challenges. The show also features celebrity guests. The 11th season of the original British show aired on ITV last year to average ratings of 7.6 million viewers, a 30 percent audience share.
The format has so far been produced in 10 territories worldwide. ITV Studios Global Entertainment handles international distribution for the show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day