- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Breckin Meyer is putting his Franklin & Bash co-star to work.
Men at Work revolves around Milo (Danny Masterson) as he attempts to re-enter the dating scene with the help of his three buddies and co-workers: Tyler (Michael Cassidy), Gibbs (James Lesure) and Neal (Adam Busch). Meredith Hagner co-stars as Amy, Neal’s girlfriend.
Gosselaar, who co-headlines TNT’s buddy lawyer dramedy with Meyer, will guest star in the 10th episode of the TBS comedy’s second season as Tim, Amy’s ex-boyfriend. He’s described as handsome and successful and the ideal doctor who spends his time saving kids’ lives in Africa.
Gosselaar — who will guest star in Tuesday’s second season premiere of ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 as himself — joins co-star J.K. Simmons in the episode. Simmons will play Amy’s dad, who likes Tim better than Neal.
He joins a guest roster for Men at Work‘s second season that has included Jason Lee, Ben McKenzie, Seth Green, John Michael Higgins and Joel David Moore, among others.
Men at Work‘s second season will debut next year on TBS; Franklin & Bash was recently picked up for a third season to air in 2013 on sibling network TNT.
Gosselaar, whose credits include Saved by the Bell and NYPD Blue, is repped by James/Levy Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day