- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT has renewed Franklin & Bash for a fourth season.
The summer drama, which wrapped its third season in August, will be back with another run of 10 original episodes as part of the Turner-owned network’s summer lineup.
The legal dramedy, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as young, unconventional attorneys, will join fellow summer scripted originals, including Falling Skies, Perception, Rizzoli & Isles and Major Crimes. In its Wednesdays at 9 p.m. slot, the series closed its third season with 2.2 million total viewers, up 200,000 compared to its season premiere. Of the network’s summer lineup, only King & Maxwell failed to get the renewal.
The renewal for the former bubble series comes as TNT is ramping up its original fare in a bid for year-round scripted programming. TNT next will launch Frank Darabont‘s Mob City in December and has The Last Ship and Legends due next year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
GLAAD: Racial Diversity Up Among LGBTQ Characters on TV; Overall Representation Drops
Christina Ricci Says She Was Threatened With Lawsuit Over Declining to Do a Sex Scene in a “Certain Way”
Jason Sudeikis, ‘Ted Lasso’ Cast Promote Mental Health Awareness at White House With Surprise Appearance by Trent Crimm Actor