- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Franklin & Bash has added a new series regular.
Trucks will portray the attractive Anita Herrera, a new attorney at the offices. Described as smart, professional, funny and tough, the Princeton/Georgetown law school graduate can hold her own with the big boys.
TNT renewed Franklin & Bash, which stars Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer as young, unconventional attorneys, for a fourth season in October. Malcolm McDowell, Reed Diamond, Dana Davis and Kumail Nanjiani also star, with Heather Locklear joining in season three.
The hourlong series is part of the Turner-owned cabler’s scripted slate, which includes Falling Skies, Perception, Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes and Mob City, as well as the upcoming Murder in the First, The Last Ship and Legends.
Franklin & Bash wrapped up its third season with 2.2 million total viewers, up 200,000 compared to its premiere.
Trucks, repped by Greene & Associates Talent Agency and Rugolo Entertainment, next appears in the feature Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. She has recurred on CBS’ Hostages and the short-lived dramas Do No Harm and Made in Jersey.
Franklin & Bash returns in the summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day