- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MIAMI BEACH — FremantleMedia International has entered into an exclusive first-look content deal with Young Hollywood, the Los Angeles-based producer and distributor of celebrity and lifestyle programming about young stars of TV, movies and music.
The deal covers all of Young Hollywood’s half-hour and hour-long programming, including 26 episodes each of Young Hollywood’s Greatest… and Young Hollywood Presents Evolution Of…, which are already part of FMI’s content catalog.
“Young Hollywood is one of the world’s largest independent producers of exclusive premium celebrity video programming, with an unparalleled track record for discovering the next generation of Hollywood stars,” said Hayley Dickson, vp acquisitions and development at FremantleMedia.
Young Hollywood CEO RJ Williams called Fremantle International “a fantastic partner for the Young Hollywood brand, and their extensive international network will be invaluable in helping to introduce global audiences to our past and future catalog of exclusive celebrity content.”
Young Hollywood was represented by CAA and the law firm Bloom, Hergott, Diemer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day