- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the latest executive shuffle at TV production giant FremantleMedia, Daniela Busoli has been promoted to CEO of FremantleMedia Brazil and Adrian Santucho has been named the new CEO of FremantleMedia Mexico, US Hispanic and pan-regional productions.
Busoli will be based in Sao Paulo. Santucho will be based in Miami. Both will be responsible for the day-to-day operations as well as strategic expansion in their respective territories and both will report directly to FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Cout-Frotaz.
“I am delighted to have Daniela and Adrian leading our operations across Latin America and the Hispanic U.S.,” said Cout-Frotaz in a statement. “Both are well-respected executives, and their drive and experience will really help FremantleMedia exploit the many opportunities available to us as we look to grow our business in these incredibly vibrant markets.”
Both Santucho and Busoli previously worked for FremantleMedia’s number one international competitor, Endemol, in Latin America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day