- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cast reunited at the beach recently, with big smiles on their faces.
Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton in the TV series, posted a photo to his Instagram account of the group, which included Will Smith, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, Daphne Maxwell Reid and Joseph Marcell.
A post shared by Alfonso Ribeiro (@therealalfonsoribeiro) on
“Always amazing to spend an afternoon with my Fresh Prince family,” said Ribeiro. “Wishing that James Avery was still with us to make this complete.” Avery, who played Uncle Phil, passed away in 2013 due to complications from heart surgery.
Fans expressed their love of the ‘90s show in Ribeiro’s comments, talking about how much they missed it and sending love to the cast members while also remembering Avery.
Will Smith also posted a similar reunion photo on Tuesday with the caption, “Lunch with my BFF’s… I missed my Uncle Phil today.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day