- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Good Friday was good to Friday Night Lights in the ratings.
While a handful of originals aired, most of them slipping slightly, the football drama (3.8 million, 1.0) — airing its final season on NBC — saw a boost in viewers and the 18-49 demo. That led to a two-hour Dateline (6.1 million, 1.4) that was up as well.
Even with a CSI: NY rerun, CBS still won the night in the demo (1.4) with a two-hour special, Girls Night Out: Superstar Women of Country (8.4 million, 1.6).
The CW’s Smallville (2.2 million, 0.9) declined a bit, not surprising on an Easter weekend, with Supernatural (2 million, 0.9) steady.
Fox aired a repeat of Kitchen Nightmares before a new Fringe (3.5 million, 1.2) which hit a new low, according to preliminary numbers. This could easily be adjusted up when finals come in.
ABC’s Shark Tank (5 million, 1.4) continues to perform steadily, acting as lead-in to the newsmagazines.
ABC and NBC tied for second with a 1.2 rating, with Fox (1.1) and the CW (0.9) trailing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day