- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could this be any cooler?
Friends star Matthew Perry is heading to Courteney Cox‘s TBS sitcom Cougar Town for a season five guest stint, marking another reunion for the two former co-stars just months after they appeared on NBC’s Go On together.
Details on Perry’s role will be announced shortly, TBS said in its Wednesday announcement. This marks the latest Friends alum to appear on Cougar Town; Jennifer Aniston dropped by in the season two premiere, and Lisa Kudrow appeared in a season one episode.
Go On creator Scott Silveri, also a Friends graduate, stated that “there were no trades” between his show and Cougar Town to set up the Friends reunion this past spring. “We just sent them some wine. I know they like that over there,” Silveri joked at the time, adding that “it was really fun to see the two of them together.”
Perry, repped by CAA and Doug Chapin, has recurred on The Good Wife and starred in, produced and co-wrote ABC’s Mr. Sunshine. Other TV credits include Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, The West Wing and The Ron Clark Story.
Cougar Town is set to return Tuesday, Jan. 7, at 10 p.m. on TBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day