- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fringe may have held its final panel session at Comic-Con, but the cast and crew have 13 reasons to be excited for season five. One of them will be the anticipated final episode.
“I’m directing the series finale,” showrunner/executive producer J.H. Wyman revealed to The Hollywood Reporter following the show’s emotional session Sunday. “I’m excited.”
Though production on the 13-episode fifth season has yet to begin, the final week of production will be “very” emotional, he confessed.
For Wyman, ending the series will be a difficult task. “It’s amazing because it’s kind of like sending your kid off to college cause you’re obsolete,” he said.
Wyman, who has written (or co-written) numerous episodes of Fringe, previously directed season four’s “A Short Story About Love.”
What are your hopes for the final episode of the series?
Fringe returns for its fifth and final season Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day