- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix is ordering more Frontier.
The streaming giant has renewed the Jason Momoa fur-trading drama for a third season. Season three will consist of six episodes, which will premiere in 2018. The series first debuted last year and received an early second-season renewal ahead of its launch.
The show stars Justice League actor Momoa as Declan Harp, a part-Irish, part-Native American outlaw campaigning to breach the fur trade. The series, which airs on Discovery Canada in Canada and streams on Netflix worldwide, is produced by Take the Shot Productions and ASAP Entertainment, in association with Discovery Canada.
Other castmembers include Landon Liboiron (Hemlock Grove), Alun Armstrong (Braveheart), Zoe Boyle (Downton Abbey), Jessica Matten (A Red Girl’s Reasoning), Allan Hawco (Republic of Doyle) and Katie McGrath (King Arthur: Legend of the Sword).
Frontier is co-created by Rob and Peter Blackie, with Edwina Follows serving as an executive producer for Discovery. For Take the Shot Productions, Alex Patrick, John Vatcher, Rob and Peter Blackie, Sherry White, Allan Hawco, Perry Chafe, and Michael Levine are executive producers. For ASAP Entertainment, Brad Peyton and Jeff Fierson are executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day