- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fuel TV is paying tribute to marshal arts master Bruce Lee with Bruce Lee Lives! an original six-part series launching July 17.
Entertainment figures including Ryan Phillippe, Carlos Santana, Criss Angel and Zach Snyder are among the names who will share personal stories about how the late legend influenced them.
Produced by Pangolin Pictures, the series will also explore Lee’s influence on pop culture today.
“Despite Bruce Lee’s passing almost 38 years ago, he continues to have an overwhelming impact on the martial arts world and many credit him with being the father of modern-day mixed martial arts,” said Shane Coburn, Fuel TV’s director of development and current programming. “But Lee’s vision went far beyond hand-to-hand combat as he pushed athletic, artistic and cultural boundaries.”
Lee died in 1973 at the age of 32. The series will include rare interviews and an in-depth look at his successes, failures and untimely death.
Bruce Lee Lives! bows Sunday, July 17 at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day