- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The freshman comedy is poised to reunite leading man John Stamos with his former Full House co-star Dave Coulier, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The comedy will see Coulier guest star as one of Sara (Paget Brewster)’s co-worker’s patients in an upcoming episode.
This marks the second Full House reunion taking place on the rookie series that will (spoiler alert) feature a cameo by Bob Saget in its debut on Sept. 29.
Stamos executive produces Grandfathered and stars as Jimmy, a version of himself: a longtime bachelor whose life is upended after he learns he’s a father and a grandfather. Josh Peck plays his long-lost son, Gerald, while Brewster is his former flame Sara.
The news comes as Stamos is juggling Grandfathered with Netflix’s upcoming Fuller House follow-up, which will see the original cast — including Saget and Coulier — back together again.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day