- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fuller House premieres in exactly one month — no, we’re going to cut it out, that is actually a real statistic — so the lovely folks over at Netflix have unveiled a new behind-the-scenes featurette to celebrate the revival’s impending premiere.
The new footage takes viewers behind the scenes of the Tanner family home for table reads and episode tapings chock-full of familiar faces — a new Steve (aka Scott Weinger) sighting and a cameo by Mr. Woodchuck, just to name a few — and catchphrases galore.
In case anyone had doubts about whether Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Andrea Barber (Kimmy) and company could pick up where they left off 21 years ago, this video proves “we still got it,” as Bob Saget (Danny) declares in the video.
“It’s kind of like we had never left,” Barber says in the video. Adds Dave Coulier (Joey): “They say you can never go back home, but we came back home.”
Check out the video below to see more returning favorites, meet the new kids and more:
Fuller House premieres Feb. 26 on Netflix.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day