- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s move-in day at the Tanner-Fuller residence in the new teaser for Fuller House.
The first teaser for the Netflix show gave viewers a peek inside the modernized San Francisco house, with the familiar voices of Danny (Bob Saget), Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) and Aunt Becky (Lori Loughlin) audible from behind the front door. In the newest teaser, the whole family (minus Michelle) can be seen moving into the house.
D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure) juggles a baby on her hip while Kimmy (Andrea Barber), Becky, Jesse and Danny help bring in boxes. Joey (Dave Coulier) is on hand with a giant stuffed animal, and Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) seems content directing people from the couch.
Fuller House premieres on Feb. 26 and will focus on D.J.’s life as a recent widow with three children, whom she raises with the help of her sister, aspiring musician Stephanie, and her best friend, fellow single mother Kimmy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day