- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Funny Or Die has published a scathing parody of the Duggar family in the wake of Josh Duggar‘s molestation allegations, mocking the family’s take on birth control, Christianity and homosexuality.
In the sketch, Michelle Duggar — a self-described “baby factory for the Duggar family” who just loves a “split bang” — appeals to America for support, telling the camera, “When Josh was a teenager he made a mistake: He mistaked two girls on their too-toos and their noo-noos.”
The criticism continues: “When we were first told about Josh’s mistakes, we did the right thing and we ignored the girl who came forward,” Michelle says to the camera. “Girls lie all the time, it’s what they do,” Jim Bob replies.
The sketch also pokes fun at the family’s widely perceived hypocrisy: “Homosexuals prey on children and they do not deserve to walk on God’s great earth,” Michelle says.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day