- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen will be returning to television on Thursday, June 28.
FX on Tuesday revealed its summer schedule, with the return of the ousted Two and a Half Men star Sheen’s new comedy, Anger Management, launching with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 p.m.
After airing the first two of its 10 episodes of the Debmar-Mercury/Lionsgate Television series, the series that stars Sheen as a nontraditional therapist specializing in anger management will return the following week with its third episode on Thursday at 9:30 p.m. with an original episode. The week’s previous installment will air at 9 p.m. Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith, Daniela Bobadilla, Michael Arden and Noureen DeWulf co-star.
Following the hourlong Sheen bow, FX will launch the sophomore season of its Elijah Wood and Jason Gann comedy Wilfred at 10 p.m. Oscar winner Robin Williams (Good Will Hunting) will guest star in the premiere.
Following Wilfred, Louis C.K. will return for season three of his critically acclaimed comedy Louie at 10:30 p.m.
Lastly, Russell Brand will make his debut as a late-night host with the series premiere of Strangely Uplifting at 11 p.m. The network has ordered six half-hour episodes that will see the outspoken comedian interact with his live studio audience.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day