- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gabe Khouth, best known for his work on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, has died. He was 46.
Khouth died around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Natasha Trisko Pezzente, his rep, told The Hollywood Reporter.
The actor appeared to suffer a heart attack while riding his motorcycle, according to his friend, actor Peter Kelamis, who made the announcement via social media.
“Gabe ALWAYS put a smile on everyone’s face,” Kelamis tweeted. “My deepest condolences to his Family and friends RIP — You kind, kind soul #Heartbroken #gonetoosoon,” he said.
Primarily a voice actor, Khouth played Sneezy (one of the seven dwarves) and Tom Clark on Once Upon a Time.
In a video posted to social media, Khouth’s brother Sam Vincent said the late actor “went out doing what he loved, and he’s at peace now.”
His brother has since established a gofundme page to raise funds for the late actor’s wife and children.
— Peter Kelamis (@PeterKelamis) July 26, 2019
June 29, 11 a.m.: Updated with information on a gofundme page to benefit Khouth’s family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day