- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alfie Allen, who plays Theon Greyjoy on HBO’s Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of Shane Black’s reboot of Predator.
The 20th Century Fox movie began shooting Monday in Vancouver, with Boyd Holbrook (Logan) leading an ensemble that also includes Room star Jacob Tremblay, Sterling K. Brown, Keegan-Michael Key, Trevante Rhodes, Thomas Jane and Olivia Munn.
Black co-wrote the script with Fred Dekker and is directing the movie, titled The Predator.
Allen will play an ex-Marine who teams with several other outsiders, including one played by Holbrook, to stop the human-hunting creatures in a setting that hasn’t yet been seen in a Predator movie: suburbia.
On top of being known for his work on Thrones, Allen also memorably played a Russian gangster who kills the wrong dog in 2014’s John Wick.
He is repped by UTA, Untitled and U.K.’s The Artists Partnership.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day