- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones actress Nathalie Emmanuel has joined the cast of The Scorch Trials, the sequel to Fox’s YA actioner The Maze Runner.
The movie is ramping up ahead of its November production start in New Mexico and has already added actors such as Emmanuel’s Thrones co-star Aidan Gillen, Rosa Salazar and Giancarlo Esposito to the cast, led by Dylan O’Brien and Will Poulter.
Director Wes Ball is back for the feature as are the producers, Temple Hill Entertainment and the Gotham Group.
Emmanuel will play Harriet, the leader of a group of girls who’ve escaped from another maze that meets up with O’Brien’s group. The character also figures into the third installment.
On HBO’s Thrones, Emmanuel plays Missandei, a slave with a gift for languages turned handmaiden to Daenerys, the dragon queen played by Emilia Clarke. She will appear in Fast & Furious 7 and previously starred in the British soap Hollyoaks.
She is repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, A&J Management in the U.K. and Stone Meyer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day