- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Edward Dogliani has been cast as the wildling raider Lord of Bones, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Relative newcomer Dogliani has a few credits under his belt, with a pair of shorts and appearing as himself in the 2009 BBC documentary The Zebras of Jack Tizard.
Thrones‘ Lord of Bones, also known as Rattleshirt for his suit of armor made up of clattering bones, in the second book in the series created by George R.R. Martin, goes head to head with Jon Snow (Kit Harington).
Martin broke the news of Dogliani’s casting on his blog Tuesday, welcoming the actor to Westeros. “I’m looking forward to seeing you in your bone armor,” he wrote.
Dogliani joins a sprawling cast for Season 2 that also includes Lucian Msamati, Nonso Anozie and Laura Pradelska, among several others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
RuPaul's Drag Race
The Umbrella Academy