- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones fans have their first look at The Mountain.
Well, the latest Mountain, anyway. Icelandic actor Hafthor Julius Bjornsson took to Instagram to reveal himself in costume as Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane. He’s the third actor to take up the mantle of the brutal brother to Sandor “The Hound” Clegane (Rory McCann).
Conan Stevens first played The Mountain for two episodes in season one, while Ian Whyte took over the role for season two. The character was not in season three, but he should have an interesting role in season four, considering what happens in George R. R. Martin‘s novels. Also judging by the novels, the Mountain likely won’t be as smiley or friendly looking as Bjornsson is in his Instagram photo (below).
HBO’s Game of Thrones is expected to return in the spring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls