- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sharpen your Valyrian Steel, because HBO is continuing to gear up for Game of Thrones season four.
On Feb. 9 at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT, HBO will air Game of Thrones Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing, which the premium network says will offer a look back at what’s happened and a look forward at what’s to come.
PHOTOS: ‘Game of Thrones” Most Gruesome Deaths
The 15-minute presentation will feature clips from upcoming episodes, a behind-the-scenes look and interviews with castmembers to answer fan questions. Foreshadowing debuts ahead of a new episode of True Detective.
HBO previously debuted the season four trailer for Game of Thrones ahead of True Detective‘s premiere episode.
Game of Thrones returns to the small screen Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Bachelor’ Creator Mike Fleiss Responds to Report of Investigation Into Racial Discrimination Amid Show Exit
The Drew Barrymore Show
Jason Ritter Reflects on How Alcoholism Battle Impacted Early Relationship With Melanie Lynskey
‘The Power’ Review: Toni Collette and John Leguizamo in an Amazon Sci-Fi Thriller Full of Untapped Potential