- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams‘ (Arya) relatives appear to have mixed feelings about her series.
The 17-year-old actress stopped by Tuesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she revealed that she has watched the HBO drama with her entire extended family, which would lead to awkward conversations with her kin, given the sometimes-graphic content.
Host Jimmy Kimmel wondered if her grandmother enjoyed the program. “Well … ” Williams said before pausing for a while. “I think she did,” she added, explaining that her grandmother has vision problems and may not have followed every detail.
“Every time there was a pair of boobs on screen, Mom would just fill up her drink with more gin,” Williams revealed. “And [my grandma] sat in the chair, like, ‘Is this what I think I’m seeing?’ “
To find out why Williams is similar to a young Sylvester Stallone, watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day