- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Seven Kingdoms can be difficult to navigate, but one fan is making it a little easier.
Redditor selvag created a Google Maps version of Westeros, which is being sold on Etsy as a poster. The jokes quickly began coming in, with one Redditor commenting, “Unable to calculate route from Meereen to King’s Landing,” and selvag responding with a solution: “Jet ski across the Narrow Sea.”
Given the amount of globe-trotting characters like Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) and Arya (Maisie Williams) do, this map could really come in handy. But anyone planning a road trip in Westeros, be warned: the map won’t actually calculate the best route between two places — it’s just a graphic.
See more Game of Thrones’: 25 Best Quotes
There’s another map worth checking out, this one created by DirecTV, that can help fans make sense of the show’s geography on an episode-by-epsidoe basis, taking viewers through the big events with an interactive map.
Check out selvag’s map below.
Game of Thrones airs at 9 p.m. Sundays on HBO.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier