- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could Westeros folk song “The Bear and the Maiden Fair” be getting it’s own hip-hop remix?
Catch The Throne: The Mixtape, which hits Friday, will include tracks from Wale, Big Boi, Common and Daddy Yankee, Snow Tha Product, Bodega Bamz, Magazeen and more.
The 10-track release from Launch Point Records will feature songs inspired by the storylines of the show’s first three seasons. It will be available for download Friday at www.soundcloud.com/catchthethron.
Catch the Throne will be unveiled at SXSW during an event celebrating the fest’s “Game of Thrones: The Exhibition.”
Last year The Hollywood Reporter sister publication Billboard created it’s own mix of 25 songs for season 3, with tracks tailored for each character. Sansa rocked some Taylor Swift, Joffrey favored Kanye West‘s “Power,” and Arya went for Britney Spears, “I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman.” Check that out here.
Game of Thrones returns to HBO April 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant